Suite Salvador Dalí
In the Salvador Dalí Suite, Jaime Beriestain for Gastón and Daniela, has taken the concept used in the function rooms of the Hotel to achieve an atmosphere of refinement fitting for an establishment with the history and prestige of El Palace.
150 m2 suite with one or two bedrooms, Roman-style bathroom and spacious 50 m2 lounge, furnished in an elegant classic style. Master bedroom with bed featuring a 2x2 m canopy and additional room with two 1x2 m beds.
Lovingly-restored antiques, nineteenth-century desks and chairs, chinoiserie-style wardrobe, special fabrics made from seventeenth-century Italian damask patterns. Handmade carpets from India, nineteenth and early twentieth-century Italian and French mirrors, together with silver objects belonging to the Hotel’s historical collection, create a luxurious and comfortable space that evokes the great establishments of the past.
- King-size (2x2 m) or twin beds (1x2 m).
- Separate lounge and bedroom that can be turned into a suite with one or two bedrooms.
- IP telephone and telephone with voice mail and data port.
- CD and DVD player on request.
- Dressing room.
- 37” Magic Mirror TV.
- High-speed Internet access (wireless and cable).
- Individual temperature control.
- Large desk with built-in mains sockets.
- Fully-refurbished, Roman-style bathroom decorated with mosaics.
- Whirlpool bath and Rain Shower system.
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- Bathrobe and slippers.
- Maid service twice a day.
- L’Occitane en Provence bathroom products.
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
- VIP amenities.
- Private check-in.
- À la carte breakfast included in the room rate.
- Free minibar.
- Hotel porter luggage service.
- VIP services and L’Occitane en Provence VIP products.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- iPod docking station on request.