The pre-Christmas dates entail some preparation for the days to come.
Who has not sat comfortably on the sofa with a blanket and some candy to see successes of yesteryear? The Palace Hotel intends to recreate that homely and hibernal feeling and for this, double wooden chalet will be placed in the Roof Garden. Inside, two seats with two fluffy blankets in the form of an armchair, hot drinks such as chocolate and mulled wine and Christmas sweets to accompany the screening of the films in original version with Spanish subtitles:
- The Holiday: Thursday, December 5, 12 and 19
- Home Alone: Friday December 6, 13 and 20
- Elf: Saturdays 7, 14, December 21
- Miracle on 34th Street: Sundays December 8, 15 and 22.
- A nice way to spend an afternoon with family, friends or as a couple.
Remember that places are limited and must be booked in advance via email to email@example.com