Ronnie Wood Suite
Can you imagine staying in the same suite as Ronnie Wood? When the legendary guitarist of the Rolling Stones visited Barcelona, he stayed on the sixth floor of El Palace, the hotel's highest suite. We have experienced many magical times with him, such as the day when he offered an unforgettable jam session in the Bluesman, to the surprise and admiration of those present. The Ronnie Wood suite is totally different to the other suites, as it has been designed in line with the artist's proposals: shades of purple and art deco style. Staying in this suite is like being one step closer to this great music and rock legend.
A suite with a rocking spirit
On request by the artist himself, the Ronnie Wood suite is decorated in art deco style. This is the only presidential suite that exudes this atmosphere, a style that influenced design during the twenties and thirties, using geometric shapes and straight, compact lines. The suite is decorated with ebony, rosewood and maple, and the furniture includes original art deco pieces. The predominant colour is purple, Ronnie Wood's favourite, and it has been used as a hint of colour on the upholstery and top-quality fabrics, blended with silver, sometimes as a silver leaf finish. It also has one of the exclusive, fully restored Roman baths that are only preserved in El Palace.
The entire suite emanates Ronnie Wood's style and, as a starring detail, a wonderful, original and restored jukebox presides over the main lounge with a full collection of discs by the Rolling Stones so that guests in this suite can exclusively enjoy them.
- King-size (2x2 m) or twin beds (1x2 m).
- Separate lounge and bedroom that can be turned into a suite with one or two bedrooms.
- IP telephone and telephone with voice mail and data port.
- CD and DVD player on request.
- Dressing room.
- 49” Magic Mirror TV.
- High-speed Internet access (wireless and cable).
- Individual temperature control.
- Large desk with built-in mains sockets.
- Fully-refurbished, Roman-style bathroom decorated with mosaics.
- Whirlpool bath and Rain Shower system.
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- Bathrobe and slippers.
- Maid service twice a day.
- L’Occitane en Provence bathroom products.
- VIP amenities.
- Private check-in.
- À la carte breakfast included in the room rate.
- Free minibar.
- Hotel porter luggage service.
- VIP services and L’Occitane en Provence VIP products.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- iPod docking station on request.