César Ritz Suite
The hotel must have a room dedicated to the creator of the contemporary concept of luxury hotels: César Ritz. For the first time in history, the visionary architect included the bathroom in the rooms of his hotels. They were comfortable and large spaces and faithful to his concept of careful and luxurious decoration, he replaced the wallpaper with paint. El Palace keeps loyal to the spirit of its creator to the delight of the most demanding guests.
A trip to the past
The hotel would not be complete without a room devoted to the creator of the contemporary concept of luxury hotels: César Ritz. For the first time ever, the visionary architect included a bathroom in his hotel rooms, establishing large, comfortable areas and replacing wallpaper with paint in his carefully decorated, luxury designs. This remains the case in El Palace, true to the spirit of its creator and to the delight of its more select guests.
True to the concept of César Ritz
In an attempt to remain true to the concept of its creator and to a glorious era full of glamour and sophistication, the César Ritz suite does not skimp on details. Pearl and sand colours prevail throughout the room and are combined with hints of a very lively red on the refined embroidery and the velvet upholstery. Gold, as a symbol of nobility, power and beauty, subtly dominates the room to such a point that the chairs have been coloured with real gold leaf. Antique decorative pieces, Louis XVI-style furniture, lavish curtains, top-quality fabrics and its most emblematic piece: the spectacular, fully restored bathroom inspired by Roman themes.
Staying in this suite is a unique experience. Every detail in the room radiates the atmosphere that César Ritz represented and the desire to continue preserving his spirit in every one of its corners.
- King-size (2x2 m) or twin beds (1x2 m).
- Separate lounge and bedroom that can be turned into a suite with one or two bedrooms.
- IP telephone and telephone with voice mail and data port.
- CD and DVD player on request.
- Dressing room.
- 49” Magic Mirror TV.
- High-speed Internet access (wireless and cable).
- Individual temperature control.
- Large desk with built-in mains sockets.
- Fully-refurbished, Roman-style bathroom decorated with mosaics.
- Whirlpool bath and Rain Shower system.
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- Bathrobe and slippers.
- Maid service twice a day.
- L’Occitane en Provence bathroom products.
- VIP amenities.
- Private check-in.
- À la carte breakfast included in the room rate.
- Free minibar.
- Hotel porter luggage service.
- VIP services and L’Occitane en Provence VIP products.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- iPod docking station on request.