Suite Salvador Dalí
The walls of this wonderful suite house endless memories of the many different eccentricities of the eternal Salvador Dalí. In this same suite, where he lived for long periods, he met up with famous models, turned himself into a work of art through his famous performances to the press and starred in the most surrealist anecdotes, some of which are unforgettable: such as when he took a stuffed white horse up to the suite as a gift for his wife Gala or the day he was photographed with models in the Roman bath. The Dalí suite is unique.
A trip to the past
The Dalí suite evokes the sophisticated, prestigious atmosphere of the hotel's beginnings. Handmade rugs, lovingly-restored antiques, nineteenth-century desks and chairs, fabrics made from seventeenth-century Italian damask patterns, ceiling lamps and wall lamps made as true replicas of the originals, a wonderful main bed with canopy and a chinoiserie-style wardrobe, as well as the authentic Roman bath with mosaics that Salvador Dalí and his wife Gala used, among many other noteworthy pieces. A very special suite, in which hours can be spent observing every detail.
The suite is home to exclusive memories from the period in which Salvador Dalí lived at the hotel, such as the famous photograph of the time he took the stuffed white horse up the stairs, which was seen around the world.
- King-size (2x2 m) or twin beds (1x2 m)
- Separate lounge and bedroom that can be turned into a suite with one or two bedrooms
- IP telephone
- CD and DVD player on request
- Dressing room
- 42” Magic Mirror TV
- Individual temperature control
- Large desk with built-in mains sockets
- Fully-refurbished, Roman-style bathroom decorated with mosaics
- Rain shower system
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Maid service twice a day
- Chopard bathroom products
- VIP amenities
- Private check-in
- Hotel porter luggage service.
- VIP services and Chopard VIP products
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station on request
- Apple TV on request