Given the exceptional situation that we are experiencing and complying with the recommendations of the authorities, our hotel is temporarily closed, waiting for its prompt reopening and the reunion with our clients.
ADAPTATION AND FLEXIBILITY IN AN EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION
We have modified our cancellation policy of the non-refundable rate, so that all reservations made through our website until June 30, 2020, are subject to change in date, until December 31, 2021.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE
At El Palace Barcelona we take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our hotel health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Some of the steps El Palace Barcelona are the following.
Employees Health, Safety and Knowledge: All our team members – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act as well as the regular use of the disinfectant gels which are provided in all their departments. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced virus awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Some of the new additions to our cleaning protocol is the use of masks and gloves. Furthermore, we have increased the frequency of the cleaning and changing of Air Conditioning Filters.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces to once every hour, with a focus on any public counter, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
OUR MESSAGE TO YOU
We understand the tremendous difficult situation which we are all currently facing, being directly or semi directly affected by the Covid 19 virus. Especially the persons who have been infected and are fighting to get healthy as well our heroes who are working intensely to find an end to this pandemic. To all of them and to all of you, El Palace Barcelona sends a huge message filled with encouragement and positivism. We hope to have the pleasure of celebrating soon all together the end of this difficult time. We can´t wait to re-open the doors of the Hotel to all of you.
All information published in this website could vary at any time depending on the development and application of the Government regulations.